Sarah Marjory Cunninghams descendants
It seems appropriate to include in these pages a history of the descendants of Mrs. Sarah Marjory Cunningham, first, because, as a widow, she married Hugh Torrance, and second, her descendants intermarried with the Morelands, who married the Rogers, etc. The Hugh Torrance referred to, was born October 10, 1701, and died July 22, 1784. Their issue will be found in the Torrance chapter, under the descendants of Hugh Torrance, son of Sergeant Hugh Torrence.
X01. Sarah Marjory Cunningham1 surname unknown, according to the Sherrard-Hill branch of her family, married twice. She married, first, about 1730, in Ireland, Barnett Cunningham, who must have died prior to 1743, because his widow, who married Hugh Torrance, had a son by her second marriage in 1744. All of her children were born in Ireland
Children of Barnett and Sarah Marjory Cunningham, five:
(Sarah Marjory1), born in 1732; came to America, and located at Peach Bottom, on the Susquehanna River, whence she came to Tyrone Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania, about 1770. On September 25, 1753, she married Captain Joseph Huston, born in 1722; died in 1783. Captain Huston was with Colonel William Crawford on his disastrous expedition to Sandusky, in 1782, serving under Captain Briggs, and assumed command at Captain Briggs death. He donated the land for Cochran Cemetery, and is buried there. Elliss History of Fayette County states that he came to Fayette County, Pennsylvania, in 1772, hence this is probably the date of the arrival of his wife.
- ¶X02.i. Margery Cunningham2 married Captain Joseph Huston.
- ii. William CunninghaM2 married Margaret Nicholson, and died in 1834.
- ¶X03. iii. Barnett Cunningham2 married Anna Wilson.
- iv. Ann Cunningham2 born 1738; married Robert Clark.
- v. Jane Cunningham2 born 1740; married John Blair.
Children of Captain Joseph and Margery (Cunningham) Huston, seven:
(Sarah Marjory1), was born June 29, 1736; died September 13, 1808. "Born in Ireland, he came to America, settled at Peach Bottom, in York County, along the Susquehanna River, leaving there, sometime after 1770, to take up lands by tomahawk claim, in Tyrone Township, Cumberland County, PA." Note 492-1 "His name is mentioned as being assessed in 1783, for 150 acres, 10 inhabitants, 3 horses and 5 cattle, in the above mentioned township." Note 492-2 "Barnett Cunningham served as a private in Captain David Lindseys Company of Rangers on the Frontier, 1778-83; was the first Ruling Elder in the Tyrone Presbyterian Church. Seven of his descendants have been Ruling Elders." Note 492-3 In the year 1760, he married Anna Wilson, born September 18, 1739, died August 4, 1865, a daughter of James Wilson. Later on, he served as Captain of the Lancaster Militia. It is said of him, that at the time of his death, he had two hundred and fifty grandchildren. His will was probated September 20, 1808, in Uniontown, Fayette County, Pennsylvania. Note 492-4
- ¶X04. i. William Huston3 married Mary Morrison.
- ii. John Huston3 born at Peach Bottom, August 1, 1757; married, and lived in Dunbar, Pennsylvania. He later moved to Kentucky. Issue, one:491
- 1. Judge John Huston4 born January 2, 1793, in Kentucky; removed to Uniontown, Pennsylvania, at the age of nineteen, where he studied law; became a legislator in 1835; Associate Judge in 1844, having been appointed by Governor Shunk.
- ¶X05. iii. Agnes Huston3 married William Moreland.
- iv. Joseph Huston3 born July 5, 1763; died March 4, 1834; lived in Uniontown, Pennsylvania. He built the first brick house there; was Sheriff of Fayette County, in 1790. His wife was Mary Smilie.
- v. Sarah Huston3 born February 7, 1766; married a Mr. Nesbit, born February 17, 1766; removed to Kentucky.
- vi. Margery Huston3
- ¶X06. vii. Mary Huston3 married William Cunningham.
Children of Barnett and Anna (Wilson) Cunningham, ten:
(Margery2, Sarah Marjory Cunningham1), was born at Peach Bottom, York County, Pennsylvania, October 12, 1754; died September 6, 1827. He accompanied his father on the Sandusky Indian Expedition; was warranted land on April 14, 1791; married, April 7, 1786, Mary Morrison, born October 15, 1754.
- i. Johm Cunningham3 Pennsylvania Legislature, 1793-1804.
- ii. Hugh Cunningham3
Doug Andrijasevich says:
I have copies of 10 hand written pages of notes about the Cunningham,
Torrance, Chain, and Smith families. The orginals are in the possession of
Mabel B. Smith in Montesano WA. Page 10 is signed "Drawn off by Sarah Ann
(Cunningham) Bierce, March 12 185X, Delaware, Ohio." For child #2, Hugh
Cunningham, on the bottom of page 492 she has listed:
Hugh Cunningham was born October 18th 1765
Sarah Chain was born December 29th 1776
The above parties was married January 10th 1793
by the Rev. James Powers
And had a son born unto them the 4th January 1794 and called his name
William. (William and Ester Sackett were married December 15, 1814 by the
Rev. Joseph S. Hughs Paster of D. L&H Congration.)
An other Son born to them March 8th 1796 and called his name Barnet
(Barnett and Mary Eaton were married August 29, 1816 by Rev. M. Brown)
The had a Daughter born to them April 17th 1794 and called her name
Margaret (This is same Margaret that later married Cunningham Torrance,
February 28, 1820 by the Rev. Jacob Drake. See page 104.)
An other Daughter born unto them June 6th 1800 and called her name Mary.
(Mary married Elijah Sackette May 6, 1819 by the Rev. Joseph S. Hughs
Paster of D. L&H Congration.)
Also an other Son born unto them July 25 1802 and called his name John
(John married Margaret Chain, their daughter Sarah Ann married Alonzo
Bierce and is the author of the notes)
A fourth Son born to them August 5th 1805 and called his name Hugh
A fifth Son born to them June 10th 1807 and called his name Joseph
A sixth Son born to them May 18th 1809 and called his name Robert
A third Daughter born to them June 25th 1811 and called her name Sarah
Also a Daughter and Son born twins to them July 6th 1813 and called the
name of them Daughter Anna. and the name of the son James Willson
Their Daughter Anna Departed this life aged three weeks wanting one day
Also two other Sons born to them twins May 30th 1815 The Elder the called
Benjamin and the Younger the called David
Also two other sons born to them twins 11 November 1817 The elder the
called Elijah and the Younger the called Elias
- iii. William Cunningham3 married Mary Huston, born June 3, 1772; died August, 1832. Issue, six. (For issue see No. 6)
- iv. Joseph Huston Cunningham3 was ordained in Tyrone Township, in 1818, and served faithfully until his death, on April 18, 1858. He married 492 Agnes Huston. Issue, three:
- 1. Joseph Huston Cunningham, Jr.4
- 2. William Cunningham4
- 3. Barnett Cunningham4 Elder; 1843; died July 3, 1877.
- v. James Cunningham3
- vi. Benjamin Cunningham3
- vii. Barnett Cunningham3
- viii. Sarah Cunningham3 married a Mr. Morian.
- ¶X07. ix. Elizabeth Cunningham3 married twice. Her first husband was Joseph Kithcart. She married, second, John Galloway.
- x. Anna Cunningham3 married Joseph Hutchinson.
Children of William and Mary (Morrison) Huston, seven:
(Margery2 Sarah Marjory Cunningham1), was born June 26, 1760; died May 9, 1829; married William Moreland, who died April 24, 1830.
- i. Jane Huston4 married Martin Ray.
- ii. Marjera Huston4 born April 20, 1796; married Daniel Harper, Senior. Issue, one:
- 1. Eliza Harper5 married Finley McKee. Issue, one:
- i. David Mckee6 born August 13, 1856; married May Clarison Bute. Issue, three:
- 1. Florence Mckee7 born April 2, 1883.
- 2. Mary McKee7 born July 7, 1885.
- 3. Helen Mckee7 born October 22, 1891.
- iii. Joseph Huston4 born September 27, 1798; married Mary Ann Hazen. Issue, one:
- 1. Kezzy Clarissa Houston5 born 1827; died April 15, 1896; married James Cochran, born January 15, 1823; died March 26, 1894; lived at Dawson, Pennsylvania.
- iv. Polly Huston4 married William McMasters.
- v. William Huston4 born April 12, 1800; married Rebecca Hutchinson. Issue, three:
1. Louis Huston5
2. Eli Huston5
3. Boyd Huston5
- vi. Agnes Huston4
- vii. Sarah Huston4 born November 14, 1802; married a Mr. Nesbet.
Children of William and Agnes (Huston) Moreland, eleven:
(Margery2 Sarah Marjory Cunningham1), born June 3, 1772; died August, 1832. She married, in 1790, William Cunningham, her first cousin, born June 25, 1772, a son of Barnett Cunningham.494
- i. Marjory Moreland4 born April 25, 1778; married John Latimer, of Fayette County, Pennsylvania.
- ii. Jane Moreland4 born July 29, 1781; married Samuel McDowell, of Washington County, Pennsylvania. Issue, seven:
- 1. Nancy McDowell5
- 2. Samel McDowell5
- 3. William McDowell5
- 4. John McDowell5
- 5. James McDowell5
- 6. Sarah McDowell5
- 7. Susan McDowell5 born 493 1822; married a Mr. Watson. Issue, one:
- i. (Daughter) Watson6 married the Reverend R. L. Smith, of Grove City, Pennsylvania.
- iii. Sarah Moreland4 born September 19, 1783; married Sample Ross.
- iv. Agnes Moreland4 born April 15 1786; married John McClelland. Issue, ten:
- 1. Jane McClelland5
- 2. Sarah McClelland5 married a Mr. Smith.
- 3. Agnes McClelland5 married a Mr. Terree.
- 4. Mary McClelland5
- 5. Nancy McClelland5 married a Mr. Smith.
- 6. Martha McClelland5 married a Mr. Terree.
- 7. John McClelland5
- 8. Margaret McClelland5
- 9. Draper McClelland5
- 10. Alexander McClelland5
- v. Mary Moreland4 born April 23, 1783; married James Hawkins, of Uniontown, Pennsylvania. Issue, eight:
- 1. William Hawkins5 married; name of wife not known to compiler. Issue, one
- i. Stephen Hawkins6
- 2. James II, Hawkins5
- 3. Rhoda Hawkins5
- 4. John Hawkins5
- 5. Jennie Hawkins5
- 6. Humbert Hawkins5
- 7. Lizzie Hawkins5 married a Mr. Henshaw.
- 8. Mary Hawkins5
- vi. Alexander Moreland4 served in the war of 1812, under General Jackson; died at Mobile, Alabama, of yellow fever.
- vii. William Moreland4 born July 5, 1792.
- viii. Joseph Huston Moreland4 born April 7, 1795; married twice. He married, first, Susan Pratt, and had issue, seven:
- 1. Susan Pratt Moreland5 married William Ely. Issue, one
- i. William J. Ely6
- 2. John Moreland5
- 3. Elliza Moreland5
- 4. Jane Moreland5
- 5. Joseph Moreland5
- 6. Margeret Moreland5
- 7. Mary Moreland5
Joseph Huston Moreland married, second, in 1852, Sarah Gilchrist. Issue, one:
- 8. Elizabeth Moreland6 married a Mr. Hackett, of Canton, Ohio. Issue, three:
- i. Christopher Hackett6 of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- ii. Dr. George Sterwart Hackett6
- iii. Keota Hackett6 married a Mr. Hensel.
- ix. Margaret Moreland4 born November 11, 1798; married Andrew Bryson. Issue, one:
- 1. Nancy Bryson5 married, in 1854, John Rankin, of Uniontown, Pennsylvania. Issue, two:
- i. Margaret Rankin6 married a Mr. Poundstone.
- ii. William Andrew Rankin6 married: name of wife not known to compiler. Issue, one:
- 1. Ralph L. Rankin7 of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- x. Captain John Moreland4 born July 4, 1800: married Priscilla Rogers, daughter of William and Nancy (Halliday) Rogers. (For issue, see Rogers Chapter.)
- xi. David Moreland4 married Jane McCandless, of Washington County, Pennsylvania. Issue, four:
- 1. Agnes Moreland5
- 2. Margaret Moreland5
- 3. Sarah Moreland5 married Sample Armoure, of Burgettstown, Pennsylvania.
- 4. William Alexander Moreland5
Children Of William and Mary (Huston) Cunningham, six:
(Barnett2 Sarah Margery1), died August 20, 1854; married twice. Her first husband was Joseph Kithcart, born November 25, 1770; died February 14, 1814; son of John Kithcart; born in County Antrim, Ireland, in 1737; died in America, October 26, 1812, and his wife Sarah White, born 1740; died March 4, 1798 in Fayette county, Pennsylvania. John Kithcart had a daughter, Mary Kithcart, born in 1776; died March 4, 1788, and a son, Thomas Kithcart, born October 20, 1768; died October 5, 1792. Elizabeth (Cunningham) Kithcart, married, second February 2, 1818, John Galloway. No issue.
- i. William Cunningham4 born 1796; married Jane Ross. Issue, one: 1.Sample Ross Cunningham5
- ii. Anne Cunningham4 married Hugh Torrance, a son of Hugh Torrance and his wife, who was a Miss Mckee. Removed to Iowa.
- iii. Margery Cunningham4 married a Mr. Fishbourne.
- ¶X08. iv. Joseph Cunningham4 married Jane Gault.
- v. Nancy Cunningham4 Born October 20, 1803; died February 14, 1884. She married, in October, 1830, William Espy, Son of Hugh Espy, of County Down, Ireland, whose greatgrandson is W. Espy Albig, of New York City.
- vi. Hugh Cunningham4 died young.
Children of Joseph and Elizabeth (Cunningham) Kithcart, ten:
(William3 Barnett2 Sarah Marjory1), born March 22, 1801: died April 18, 1877; married, October 26, 1827, Jane Gault, born August 26, 1806; died January 30, 1886. Her father was Matthew Gault, who came from Aberdeen Scotland, to Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania; served in the Pensylvania Line, in the Revolutionary War; was Auditor, 1802 to 1821. His wife was Mary Bird, born January 21, 1762; died May 31. 1832. Note 496-1 Note 496-2496
- i. Sarah Kithcart4 born December 28, 1792; died August 10, 1866. She married, September 5, 1812, William Andrews, who died October, 1840. Issue, eight
- 1. Mary Andrews5
- 2. Joseph Andrews5
- 3. Thomas Andrews5
- 4. Frank Andrews5
- 5 Elizabeth Andrews5
- 6. John Andrews5
- 7. Anna Andrews5
- 8. Sarah Andrews.5
- ii. Anna Bell Kithcart4 born October 6, 1794; died june 26 1860; married, May 5, 1814, Thomas Andrews, died September 18, 1838. Issue, seven;
- 1. Joseph Andrews5 died June 19, 1869; a Presbyterian minister, of Wellsville, Ohio.
- 2. William Andrews5
- 3. Elizabeth Andrews5
- 4. Sarah Andrews5
- 5 John Andrews5
- 6. Thomas Andrews5
- 7. Mary Andrews5
- iii. Thomas Kithcart4 born September 7 1796; died September 16, 1860; married, in 1818, Deborah Wright; lived at Ashland, Ohio. Issue, nine:
- 1. Joseph Kithcart5
- 2. Nathan Kithcart5
- 3. Elizabeth Kithcart5
- 4. John Kithcart5
- 5. Thomas Kithcart5
- 6. Sarah Kithcart5
- 7. Cunningham Kithcart5
- 8. Anna Kithcart5
- 9. Isiah Kithcart5
- iv. Mary Kithcart4 born January 4, 1798; died July 31, 1823, January 25, 1816, Robert Andrews Sherrard. Issue, three:
- 1. Robert Sherrard5
- 2. Thomas Johnson Sherrard5
- 3. Mary Ann Sherrard5 married Joseph Welsh Hill. Issue, two:
- i. Robert Sherrard Hill6
- ii. Elizabeth Hill6 of Steubenville, Ohio.495
- ¶X09. v. John Kithcart4 married Mary Crossland.
- vi. Cunningham Kithcart4 born September 18, 1801; died June 3, 1876; married, in 1831, Jane Dunlap. Issue, nine:
- 1. Adam Kithcart5
- 2. Elizabeth Ann Kithcart5 married twice. Her first husband was Andrew Mitchell. She married, second, Daniel Parkinson. Issue, one;
- i. Mary Jane Parkinson6
- 3. Joseph Kithcart5 married Martha Yost.
- 4. Katherine Kithcart5 died in 1864.
- 5, Sarah Kithcart5 married John Bunkhurst.
- 6. Martha Ella Kithcart5 married John Henderson.
- 7. William Smilie Kirthcart5 married Martha Reynard.
- 8. James Thomas Kithcart5 married Mary Cole.
- 9. Margaret Kithcart5 married David Elliott.
- vii. Joseph Kirthcart4 born December 14, 1803; died May 8, 1851; married ,in 18XX, Martha Bennett, who died July 2,1869. Issue, seven:
- 1. Cunningham Kithcart5
- 2. Rebecca Kithcart5 married Robert M. Dicky; died February 7, 1890. Issue, two:
- i. Martha Dicky6
- ii. Mary Dicky6
- 3. Joseph Kithcart5
- 4. Samuel Kirthcart5
- 5. Mary Elizabeth Kirthcart5 married J. Plumber Bracken. Issue, three:
- i. Dr. Joseph Bracken6
- ii. Walter Bracken6
- iii. Edith Bracken6
- 6. Sarah Laws Kithcart5 married twice. Her first husband was William Stier. She married, second, John A. Page.
- 7. Martha Helen Kirthcart5
- viii. Betsy Kirthcart4 born March 6 1806; married, October 1, 1823, John Slonaker, issue, nine:
- 1. John Slonaker5
- 2. Joseph Slonaker5
- 3. Abraham Slonaker5
- 5. Barnett Slonaker5
- 6. William Slonaker5
- 7. Elizabeth Slonaker5
- 8. Sarah Slonaker5
- 9. Kezia Slonaker5
- ix. Martha Kithcart4 born June 21, 1827, Smilie Sharon. Issue, seven:
- 1. William Joseph Sharon5
- 2. Sarah Sharon5
- 3. John Sharon5
- 4. Elizabeth Sharon5
- 5. Cunningham Sharon5
- 6. Alexander Sharon5
- 7. Martha Ellen Sharon5
- x. Kezia Kithcart4 born April 26, 1812; died June 12, 1878; married in December, 1834, Elias Yost. Issue, eleven:
- 1. George Yost5
- 2. Mary Yost5
- 3. Rachael Yost5
- 4. Elizabeth Yost5
- 5. Martha Yost5
- 6. Sarah Yost5
- 7, Michael Yost5
- 8. Margaret Yost5
- 9. Hannah Yost5
- 10. Caroline Yost5
- 11. Catherine Yost5
Children of Joseph and Jane (Gault) Cunningham, five:
(Elizabeth3 Barnett2 Sarah Marjory Cunningham1), born December 5, 1799; died in 1848; married in 1821, in Uniontown, Pennsylvania, Mary Crossland, who died in 1849.
- i. Mary Cunningham5 married John Sample. Issue, two:
- 1. Byron Sample6
- 2. Sarah Jane Sample6 married John K. McDonald, who was prothonotary of Fayette County, Pennsylvania, 1869-1872. Issue, one
- i. John Kelley McDonald7 married Betty Andrews and lives at Huntington Beach, California.
- ¶X10 ii. Matthew Cunningham5 married Lida Newcomer.
- iii. Sarah Jane Cunningham5 born October, 1834; died December 23, 1909; married, March 17, 1857, James S. Warden, born August 1, 1827; died February 18, 1905. Issue, four:
- 1. Robert Warden6 born April 8, 1858;died January 7, 1879.
- 2. Mary Jane Warden6 married James Elliott Andrews. Issue, three:
- i. James Roy Andrews7 died in 1883.
- ii. Jennie Andrews7
- iii. Joseph Paul Andrews7 married Marion Marquis. Issue one:
- i. Joseph Paull Andrews, Jr.,8 married Kate Wharton.
- 3. Edith Warden6 lived at Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania.
- 4. Eugene Warden6 married Pleasie Gleasner. Issue, three:
- i. James B. Warden7
- ii. Catherine Warden7
- iii. Eugene C. Warden7
- iv. William Cunningham5 died February 3, 1866, at Salisbury, North Carolina; served in company K, 211 the Regiment, Pennsylvania Volunteers, at Petersburg, Virginia, November 17, 1864.
- v. Margery Fishbourne Cunningham5 married Benjamin Jennings. Issue, four:
- 1. Claudine Jennings6 married Wilbour Van S. Barnette, and lived in Uniontown, Pennsylvania.
- 2. Edward D. Jennings6 married Opal Long.
- 3. Leonard Weaver Jennings6
- 4. Ethel Jennings6 married Edward E. Weaver.
Children of John and Mary (Crossland) Kithcart, two:
(Joseph4 William3 Barnett2 Sarah Marjory1), born January 3, 1832; died July 20 1910; married Lida Newcomer, born July 8, 1836; died May 31, 1900.
- i. Catherine Kithcart5 married a Mr. Dutton. Issue, two:
- 1. Elizabeth Dutton6
- 2. James Dutton6
- ii. Joseph Kithcart5 born October 13, 1803; married, May 7, 1846, Elizabeth Sherrard, his cousin, born October 13, 1823. Issue, nine:
- 1. John Albert Kithcart6 born November 9, 1847; practiced law in Steubenville, Ohio;497 married, December 26, 1871, Sarah Jane Bigger. Issue, five:
- i. Nancy Sherrard Kithcart7
- ii. Joseph Bigger Kithcart7
- iii. Mary Helen Kithcart7
- iv.Elizabeth Jane Kithcart7
- v. William Albert Kithcart7
- 2. Robert Sherrard Kithcart6 born May 24, 1850; married Jennie Newby. Issue, three:
- i. Margaret Kithcart7
- ii. Paull Kithcart7
- iii. Percy Kirthcart7
- 3. Henry Cunningham Kirthcart6 born September 13, 1852; married Elizabeth Gregg.
- 4. Mary Kirthcart6 born June 16, 1855; married James Orr. Issue, one: 496 i. Velma Orr7
- 5. Emma Kithcart6 born October 26, 1857.
- 6. Elizabeth Kithcart6 born November 9. 1858; died September 20, 1886; married Watson Walker. Issue, two:
- i. Louella Walker7
- ii. Earle Walker7
- 7. Anna Catherine Kithcart6 born February 10, 1861; married Oliver Cleaver. Issue, one:
- i. Frank D. Cleaver7
- 8. Jessie Bertha Kithcart6
- 9. Martha Ella Kithcart6
Children of Matthew and Lida (Newcomer) Cunningham, nine:
- i. Charles Cunningham6 born January 2, 1862: died March 6, 1914; married Nannie Jennings, who died March 3, 1897. Issue, three:
- 1. Roy Cunningham7
- 2. James Cunningham7
- 3. Bernice Cunningham7
- ii. William Daton Cunningham6 born July 19, 1864; died May 31, 1900; married Emily Boyd, born February 2, 1878. Issue, four:
- 1. Eloise Cunningham7 born September 4, 1899.
- 2. Dorris Cunningham7 born August 24, 1902.
- 3. Ruth Cunningham7 born May 7, 1906
- 4. William Cunningham7 born April 12, 1912.
- iii. James Warden Cunningham6 born August 28, 1865; died July 13, 1887, in Nebraska having been struck by Lighting.
- iv. Joseph Byron Cunningham6 born September 23, 1867; married Ida Leasure, born May 5, 1866. Issue, five:
- 1. Edith Cunningham7 born 1890; died December 31,1821; married John Lucky. Issue, two:
- i. John Jacob Lucky.8
- ii. (Daughter) Lucky.8
- 2. Nelly Cunningham7 born 1892; married Frank Walter Jones.
- 3. Clifford Cunningham7 born 1897
- 4. Edgar Cunningham7 born 1900.
- 5. Jessie Cunningham7 born 1903
- v. Richard H. Cunningham6 born January 16, 1869; died June 3, 1919; married Annie Rike. Issue, five:
- 1. Claudine Cunningham7 born 1895.
- 2. Bessie Cunningham7 born 1896.
- 3. Zillah Cunningham7 born 1899.
- 4. Harry Cunningham7 born 1903.
- 5. Donald Cunningham7 born 1913.
- vi. Judson Cunningham6 born February 18, 1874; died November 30, 1910; married Jessie M. Miller, born August 2, 1881; died 1924. Issue, one:
- 1. Henrietta Cunningham7 February 24, 1912.498
- vii. David Orville Cunningham6 born April 15, 1875; died December 20, 1920; married, September 6, 1904, Jennie Runser. Issue, two:
- 1. Hazel Cunningham7 born 1906.
- 2. Hilda Cunningham6 born August 8, 1879.
- viii. Harry C. Cunningham6 Born August 8, 1879.
- ix. Carl Clayton Cunningham6 born February 6, 1880; died January 28, 1910; married Ethel Bragg. Issue, two:
- 1. Melvin Cunningham7 born 1906.
- 2. Ruth Cunningham7 born 1909.
Torrence and Allied Families Written by Robert McIlvane Torrence, published 1938
Document URI: http://genealogy.torrens.org/Torrens/books/RMT/rmtend.html
Last modified: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 13:21:21 GMT
© 2000 - 2019 Richard Torrens.