[4qd-bannvalley] KILPATRICK births, 1864-1872

--0-1108191437-1105991313=:59268

Alison, Whitby is very far from Prescott. I know this because my husband's Robinsons, from Co. Tyrone, lived in the Prescott area and we've been there, looking at graves, etc.  So, there would not be a link around Whitby.
Colleen

Alison Causton <acauston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday, January 17, 2005, at 10:43 am, Colleen Morrison Robinson
wrote:

> Thank you very much for this list, Alison.  I will use it with my
> KIRKPATRICK research as I know the two names were used
> interchangeably.  In fact, I have a tape recording of my mother's
> cousin referring to the KIRKPATRICK branch as "Kilpatrick".
>
> Colleen MORRISON Robinson
> Whitby, Ontario

Colleen, another thought occurs to me ... Have your family been in
Whitby for a long time, i.e. since emigraton? I ask because Whitby is
not far from where our KILPATRICKs landed at Prescott, in 1847. I have
a couple of Irish KILPATRICKs identified in the earlier Canadian
censuses at Prescott, besides our Samuel, whom I am trying to identify.
Have wondered if they were related back in Ireland.

ac

--0-1108191437-1105991313=:59268

<DIV>Alison, Whitby is very far from Prescott. I know this because my husband's Robinsons, from Co. Tyrone, lived in the Prescott area and we've been there, looking at graves, etc.&nbsp; So, there would not be a link around Whitby.</DIV>
<DIV>Colleen<BR><BR><B><I>Alison Causton &lt;acauston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">On Monday, January 17, 2005, at 10:43 am, Colleen Morrison Robinson <BR>wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; Thank you very much for this list, Alison.&nbsp; I will use it with my <BR>&gt; KIRKPATRICK research as I know the two names were used <BR>&gt; interchangeably.&nbsp; In fact, I have a tape recording of my mother's <BR>&gt; cousin referring to the KIRKPATRICK branch as "Kilpatrick".<BR>&gt; &nbsp;<BR>&gt; Colleen MORRISON Robinson<BR>&gt; Whitby, Ontario&nbsp;<BR><BR>Colleen, another thought occurs to me ... Have your family been in <BR>Whitby for a long time, i.e. since emigraton? I ask because Whitby is <BR>not far from where our KILPATRICKs landed at Prescott, in 1847. I have <BR>a couple of Irish KILPATRICKs identified in the earlier Canadian <BR>censuses at Prescott, besides our Samuel, whom I am trying to identify. <BR>Have wondered if they were related back in
 Ireland.<BR><BR>ac<BR><BR><BR>_______________________________________________<BR>4qd-bannvalley mailing list<BR>4qd-bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>http://home.arachsys.com/mailman/listinfo/4qd-bannvalley<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
--0-1108191437-1105991313=:59268--