[4qd-bannvalley] Irish Rooms relocating !!

------=_Part_44172_1586797.1106264482605

Derek
Thank you for this info!
The Coleraine town library which was built when I was a pupil at Coleraine Academical Institution, built in a circular form. It is at the northern end of Queen Street (just north off The Diamond) and just oppostite the large Dunnes Stores.  When you drive through Coleraine, over the old Bann bridge and follow the one way traffic to Portrush, the library is on the right just after the Methodist Church building.
Regards
Isaac