[4qd-bannvalley] Re: Needed a Map

Hi Margery,

Sorry I can not help you with the Paul surname even I am willing to share
what I have found in my research.  I have nothing on an Isabel Paul no
matter what the date.

There are not too many persons that I have found working on this surname in
the general Garvagh area.  I have filed your data in my notes for future
reference.  If I find something, you will hear from me.  My Margaret Paul m.
Alexander Cunningham and they lived and died in Liscall, but are buried in
the graveyard at the Main Street Presbyterian Church in Garvagh.

Wish someone on the list who had access to the 1831 census would check and
see just where they were located at that time.  Margaret's marriage records
tells that she lived in Clubhill or Clubhile, but I have no idea where that
would be.

Thanks for writing and have a good day.

Theda J. Brinker