[4qd-bannvalley] My Apologies.

Hello Richard, Linde and Listers.  It is hard for me to put into words how
horrible I now feel after my drastic actions yesterday.
I guess what I said in my last email was just me letting off some steam.
This past few days has been pretty stressfull and things just havnt been
going my way, and too many people have been letting me down. The only thing
that takes my mind off all lifes problems is Genealogy, and it seemed such a
coincidence that when I realised that my messages was not reaching through
to me from this list I was being a bit Rash as to send that email which I
now deeply regret onto the list, and I guess that was just me finally losing
my temper at this stage .
Unfortunatley, poor Richard seemed to be getting it all from me which I now
deeply regret, I dont think I meant to target him so much, I think it was
more to do with his system that I was angry with. We all know that if it
hadnt been for Richard & Lavonnes websites, many of us would not be as far
advanced in Genealogy as we have been.

When it all works well, it gives us all a sense of success and satisfaction
that we all can share a common interest.
I would like to thank Linde, Barbara and others for their kind words of
support for both myself and Richard, your contributions are also ireplacable
and are much appreciated.
Barbara is correct, I think now that the problem Ive been having is probably
my own server and not Richards that is the cause of this confusion.
It just seemed ironic that  up until now I have always been recieving
messages from this list without a problem, but a few months ago I sent a
message and it too didnt appear back to me, and now the same thing had
happened again, I think thats what made me throw a tantrum yesterday much to
my regret now. I guess it takes a lot for me to loss my temper but when it
goes , It really goes !!! So now you know what it is like and what you are
dealing with !!
Hopefully that will not happen again.
 I just hope that everyone can ignore what I said in my last email, and put
it all behind us and just continue on with what we know best. I have no
intention now of  unsuscribing, Linde is correct in saying that I will miss
out on all whats happenning from this list if I no longer contribute etc.
But I hope Richard can accept my apology, But it is up to him if he wishes
to throw me off list he has every right to do so.

I shall try and find out more on where the problem is if it is my server
that is to blame, Although I was getting some spam a few weeks ago and
perhaps thats the problem, Im not that Computer literate, I just seem to
know how to type and just the basic simple things.

I have much more to contribute to this list but I shall have to wait until I
get my own system sorted out before I can move on.

Thank you all again for your support and just hope you will all forgive me
for my sudden rudeness and ignore my last email altogether.

Best Wishes, and Deepest apologies.

Derek.