From: "Lynn Crockett" <jic@xxxxxxx>
To: <4qd-bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 5:38 PM
Subject: [4qd-bannvalley] RE: Kilrea Families Ontario

From 4qd-bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Mon Feb 28 20:34:32 2005
From: 4qd-bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Boyd Gray)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:34:32 -0000

For those of you who are unaware, like I was until today, PRONI has maps to
go with the Griffiths Valuation Revision Books.  And, unlike the map for the
Griffiths Valuation itself in Macosquin, it has most of the houses marked,
not just the plots of land.  I now know for sure where my Grays lived on
Plot 5A in Coolyvenny and will visit it just as soon as the rain stops
(about August, I suspect.)

Boyd