[4qd-bannvalley] Kilrea families Ontario

Coleen,

Have you noticed the name Charlotte cropping up in the
Workman/McConnell descendents?

I have been trying to trace the parents of Charlotte
Workman who married James Stewart of Killymuck.  she
would have been born about 1809.  They had two
children baptized at 1st Kilrea and were listed in the
Emigration List of 1835 saying they went to Quebec
with 3 or 4 children: John, Sarah, Mary and Isabella
were the children. I suspect they may be part of the
Quebec group.

I also am helping someone with his Workmans who came
from Drumard, I believe.  The father was an Aaron
Workman and the two girls were Martha and Anne
Workman. Martha was born about 1803 and married John
Bellingham. He emigrated but we have found no further
record of her. Anne, who was older, born abt 1790,
married James Broomfield.

It is great you are doing a database!

Barb

http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=ccmcconnell