From: 4qd-bannvalley-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:4qd-bannvalley-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Colin Harrison
Sent: 02 April 2005 14:00
To: 4qd-bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [4qd-bannvalley] RE: 4qd-bannvalley digest, Vol 1 #550

Hi,

This list helped me before to locate the marriage of my g-g-grandmother
Elizabeth Peden on Jan 2nd 1868 at Mullamore, Aghadowey. Her father was also
a Robert Pedan.

Coincidentally Elizabeth also went to Liverpool with her husband William
Beattie and presumably died there although we do not have a record of her
death.

Do you know if she is related to Mary Pedan at all?

Colin Harrison