[4qd-bannvalley] McAtamney family

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C543FF.EBE96470

Hello listers, I am still looking for my McAtamney family - gg.grandfather
Bernard married Elizabeth Bryians and had at least one son, John, born about
1852, do not know where, presumably in Ireland,  I found a Bernard in the
Griffith Valuation for 1858 in the townland of Movanagher, parish of Kilrea,
leasing property from the Worshipful Co. of Mercers.  I also found a death
certificate for Bernard in 1896, aged 77 years in the townland of
Movanagher, parish of Kilrea, so I am thinking this is the same person.   I
can find nothing of his birth or Elizabeth's, or even a marriage
certificate.    Any help would be appreciated. Regards Chris Cook

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C543FF.EBE96470

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello listers, I am still looking for =
my McAtamney=20
family - gg.grandfather Bernard married Elizabeth Bryians and had at =
least one=20
son, John, born about 1852, do not know where, presumably in =
Ireland,&nbsp; I=20
found a Bernard in the Griffith Valuation for 1858 in the townland of=20
Movanagher, parish of Kilrea, leasing property from the Worshipful Co. =
of=20
Mercers.&nbsp; I also found a death certificate for Bernard in 1896, =
aged 77=20
years in the townland of Movanagher, parish of Kilrea, so I am thinking =
this is=20
the same person.&nbsp;&nbsp; I can find nothing of his birth or =
Elizabeth's, or=20
even a marriage certificate.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Any help would be =
appreciated.=20
Regards Chris Cook</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C543FF.EBE96470--