From: 4qd-bannvalley-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:4qd-bannvalley-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John B.
Mitchel
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:51 AM
To: 4qd-bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [4qd-bannvalley] Dempseys

Linde,

Linda Gilmore in Garvagh, who sometimes monitors these messages, has a
good personal collection of Aghadowey Dempseys material, suggest a
direct contact with her.

My father went to the old Droghed school in the 20's & 30's with Dick
Toye of the Mullaghmore area. There was quite a family of Toye's there
at that time. Dick subsequently moved to the Niagara Falls area and has
large family there I believe.

Hope it helps,
John Mitchel