From: Lunney Family
Date: 01/11/06 16:57:26
To: 4qd-bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [4qd-bannvalley] Presbyterian Connollys

Hello Jo Ann,

forgive me if we have been in touch before through some other list;
your name seems familiar, but perhaps I'm getting muddled! where do
your Connollys come from? My maiden name was Connolly; my father's
father and all the earlier generations that I know of were from the
parish of Kilraughts, co. Antrim, and they have been Presbyterian
since at least the early 1800s and possibly earlier. If this is an
area that you are interested in, do get in touch; I don't have very
extensive connected trees, but I do have a good bit of information

Looking forward to hearing from you

Linde Lunney