[4qd-bannvalley] Old Age Pension Website.

Hi folks, Ive just recently been looking through an Old Age Pension website
which was sent to me via the North Antrim Local Interest List (Nalil) some
months ago.
It was only a few weeks ago that I purchased some documents from the results
of my search which I just received today.
Each record was only £1 each, I thought it was pretty cheap but there wasnt
as much detail as a proper Old age Claimant record would give but It gives
the persons age in the 1841 or 1851 Census and it gives the Parents names
and Mothers maiden name which is usefull.
I would have thought that it would have given a listing of all the people in
the household and there age but not on these Certificates.

The website is at ;-  www.pensear.org/main.html
I hope these are usefull to anyone on this list.

Best Wishes,

Derek.