[4qd-bannvalley] McAtamneys

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C66B15.97FE52B0

Hello Listers, I am  looking for McAtamneys in the Kilrea area, my great =
grandfather was Bernard McAtamney, married to Elizabeth Bryans =
(Bryians), found him in the Griffiths Valuation in Movanagher, Kilrea, =
they had at least one son, John, who married Sarah McAllister in Belfast =
in 1872 - I found a death for a Bernard McAtamney in 1897 in Movanagher =
and the informant was Edward McAtamney his son, can anyone help me, =
thank you, regards Chris Cook
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C66B15.97FE52B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello Listers, I am&nbsp; looking for =
McAtamneys in=20
the Kilrea area, my great grandfather was Bernard McAtamney, married to=20
Elizabeth Bryans (Bryians), found him in the Griffiths Valuation in =
Movanagher,=20
Kilrea, they had at least one son, John, who married Sarah McAllister in =
Belfast=20
in 1872 - I found a death for a Bernard McAtamney in 1897 in Movanagher =
and the=20
informant was Edward McAtamney his son, can anyone help me, thank you, =
regards=20
Chris Cook</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C66B15.97FE52B0--