[4qd-bannvalley] 1718 migration project

Dear Pauline
many thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to comment--
and to read it! It was interesting working on it, though of course I
didn't do any of the computer work, just organizing the text sections
and most of  the i mages. I think websites will revolutionize family
history; once more people get good at Google searching they will
sooner or later find everything that is known about family or local
history.

If you have any thoughts, on how we can develop the project, do get
in touch again

Best wishes

Linde

Were your Kilpatricks in Queensland from the outset? My grandmother's
brother Tommy Kirkpatrick from near Coleraine, co. Londonderry.
emigrated to Qd around 1920 or 30; though they were definitely always
using the Kirkpatrick spelling, previous generations are Kilpatrick
in some sources