[4qd-bannvalley] 1718 migration project

To Linde Lunney

Linde, this is a wonderful project. You were so helpful to me when I was
looking for information on the Black and Bradley families. Perhaps this
project would offer me another source for my Great Great Grandfather George
W. Hadley's family. He does not appear to be from the American emigrant
ancestor George Hadley.  My interest peaked when I read your article about
the Scots people to New Hampshire. My George was born in New Hampshire about
1840, and stated that both his parents were as well. I have a Church of
Scotland Bible printed in 1850 with a presentation notation to him in the
front.

Thank you for the wonderful article, and for helping so many researchers.
Regards, Judy Webster, judywebster@xxxxxxxxxxx