[4qd-bannvalley] Making the research leap to Scotland

Hi All,

I seem to recall that about 20 years ago I had some research done in records
held by the Drapers Company in London. these records for their estates
around Kilrea and were lists of names from a mixture of late 18th and early
19th century rent and tenant rolls. Does this ring any bells with anyone?

Cheers,

Steven

(cut)

I believe it was the Drapers who were the landlords at Kilrea ... ?
Not sure, though, what these records might turn up.

Cheers,
Alison