[4qd-bannvalley] "The Scots Kirk", by James McIlfatrick (1990)

On 23-Jul-06, at 3:59 PM, r mccaughern wrote:

> Hi Alison
> Got a copy "The Scots Kirk"
> Hit me with the questions + I will try to find the answers in the book

Now there's a generous offer ... thank you, Robert.

A few general questions first?  as in:

- As a history, what period of time does it cover?

- What are the general contents (from the TOC)?

I'm not looking for specific names*, but was more interested in the
history of Kilrea First Presbyterian and if it discusses the
beginnings of that congregation.

* Of course, if it does mention specific names, that would be
interesting, too.

Many thanks,

Alison