[4qd-bannvalley] Brown/Hamilton

Dear Isaac,

  I suspect this man got his given names just in compliment to the
Brown and Hamilton ministers, rather than being related. However, I
am more than likely related to him through the Wilsons! on my
mother's side of the family; the realtionship to the rev. Brown  is
through my father. Thank you for posting the details of his career;
does his descendant know anything about the Wilson connection?  I
don't recognize the placename. I haven't managed to get the lines of
descent sorted out as yet, but I believe I have a Wilson of Ballyagan
as an ancestor

The WIlsons of Garvagh produced a number of locally well known
Presbyterian ministers.

Many thanks

Linde Lunney