[4qd-bannvalley] Perry of Garvagh

Is anyone interested in this family? I am connected to them; one of
my Toye gt gt aunts married a Perry, so I have kept an eye out for
information. I just found a biography of James Perry 1845-1906, b.
Garvagh, who was an engineer and county surveyor for Galway. An
interesting career, though not quite so distinguished as his brother
John, who was a very important engineer in London; FRS, if I remember
right.

If anyone wants copies of what I have on these two men, let me know

Linde Lunney