[4qd-bannvalley] Churchtown headstone Robert Lusk Torrens

Season's Greetings.
I thought this might be of interest to some listers.
Some of you may be familiar with records of Robert Torrens, minister of
Churchtown
for a long period in the early years of the church. I was visiting the
cemetry recently
and noticed that the ornate marble headstone of Rev Torrens and his wife was
flattened.
 Closer inspection showed it was broken across in two places. On chatting to
one of the
 church elders, who happens to be responsible for administration of graves,
it seems the
headstone was blown over in a recent storm. He informed me that plans are in
hand to
repair and refurbish the stone immediately, which is good news.
Pity I didn't have my camera along at the time.