[4qd-bannvalley] Y-DNA Project

Hi Tira
Thanks for your clear reply. I would think you are most likely correct
but you are using additional information. When I had my 43 factor Y-DNA
test I was told that an exact match with another living person would
show that there was a 99% chance we shared a common male ancestor in the
preceeding 11 generations. Unfortunately so far none of the few exact
matches and near exact matches I have found have had the McNeill surname
except one and he did not reply to my e-mail!
None were from Aghadowey stock so I am living in hope.
All the best
Iain

--
Iain McNeill
51 Acrefield Drive, Cambridge, CB4 1JW, Cambridge, England