[4qd-bannvalley] GV Map

Tom! - I note your interest in Drumane - I visited the area
also many years back as I have a RAINEY my great great
grandfather (and probably his dad and mum) came from there.
I recall the railway line running through and delicious wild
blackberries... If by any chance you have any family
connection with the Rainey family get back to me. Cheers -
Des Rainey, Auckland

Alexander Rainey and his wife Rebecca Jane (Boyd) Rainey are
buried within a few yards of the Fairy Thorn at First
Presbyterian.