[4qd-bannvalley] McShanes in the Bann Valley

Julie,

I searched the 1831 Census in Tamlaght O'Crilly parish
and found a James McShane in Killygullib.  This is not
a full census and only gives the number of males and
females in the household and their religion.  The
entry is House #35 with 1 male and 4 females- all
Presbyterian.

Have you checked the church records at the Bann Valley
site?

http://www.4qd.org/bann/church/contents.html

Regards
Barbara Braswell