[4qd-bannvalley] Farrantemple - McAllisters/McMillan/McCullagh? 1800's-1900's

--0-2010248945-1179420286=:59733

Hi all
I am new to this, so please bare with me... I am trying to gather info on my family, Farrantemple Maps, church's etc. All will help educate me. I have family that originate from this area. If you can provide any nuggets of info on the area or possible name match's I sure would appreciate it.

William McAllister b. ABT. 1908 Farrantemple, then moved to Paisley, Scotland and married Martha Muir Orr.
Thomas James McAllister b.ABT. 1879 Farrantemple, father of William b. 1908. married Annie Margaret McMillan from Bushmills, Co. Antrim  Had 3 children, William, Thomas & Francis.
John McAllister Father of Thomas James McAllister husband of Mary Ann McCullagh?(Source is difficult to read) I believe they had at least 1 other child in addition to T.J.M. who was John McAllister b. ABT 1869. who I believe married Sarah Smith and had multiple children in the early 1900's. Possibly 13...

Again, any info on Farrantemple or links to my Family would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Hugh McAllister