[4qd-bannvalley] Wilmots Dunluce

----------MB_8C96C063AE3CFEE_1078_218_webmail-mf18.sysops.aol.com

Hi
=20
I am trying to find out details of William Wilmot whose son Robert married
Mary Cochrane on 13th July 1881 in Dunluce Presbyterian Church.
=20
Robert was a servant at Ballylough and his father William was a Gamekeeper.

=20
Would anyone know who William married?
=20
Has anyone any idea what house they may have served at?
=20
Does anyone have any details on Mary Cochrane (father James was a Labourer
perhaps from Loughan).
=20
Any help would be greatly appreciated.=C2=A0=20
=20
Many Thanks
=20
Christine

Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store pho=
tos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favour=
ite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=3D548.

----------MB_8C96C063AE3CFEE_1078_218_webmail-mf18.sysops.aol.com

Hi<br>
I am trying to find out details of William Wilmot whose son Robert married<b=
r>
Mary Cochrane on 13th July 1881 in Dunluce Presbyterian Church.<br>
Robert was a servant at Ballylough and his father William was a Gamekeeper.<=
br>
Would anyone know who William married?<br>
Has anyone any idea what house they may have served at?<br>
Does anyone have any details on Mary Cochrane (father James was a Labourer<b=
r>
perhaps from Loughan).<br>
Any help would be greatly appreciated.=C2=A0 <br>
Many Thanks<br>
Christine<br>
<hr style=3D"margin-top:10px;" />
Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store pho=
tos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favour=
ite artists. <a href=3D"http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=3D548"; target=
=3D"_blank">Click Here</a> for more information.<br />

----------MB_8C96C063AE3CFEE_1078_218_webmail-mf18.sysops.aol.com--