From: N.E.Parkes <N.E.Parkes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 4qd-bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 26 May 2007 9.06am
Subject: Re: [4qd-bannvalley] Wilmots Dunluce

Hi Christine

=C2=A0

At the old burying ground beside Billy Parish church:

SE23 fallen stone beside base within enclosure
Erected by ESTHER WILMOT in loving memory of my dearly beloved husband JAMES=
 WILMOT, BALLYLOUGH who departed this life 5th April 1921 aged 66 years.=20

The full set of inscriptions at this graveyard is at http://www.rootsweb.com=
/~irlantbp/

=C2=A0

Regards

Norman

(MANN of Portrush and CHESTNUT of Billy/Drumtullagh)