[4qd-bannvalley] Farrintemple Glebe,Garvagh weddings and birth help - c1850

--0-971837550-1181692084=:20896

Hi all
I am trying to find the birth/marriage or death date for John McAllister of Farrintemple Glebe,Garvagh. Farmer and husband of Mary Ann McCullagh. He was the father of Thomas James McAllister b1878. I have obtained both Thomas's Birth & Death cert but am at a loss on how I can obtain any dates & info on John. Proni needs an est. date within 2 years. I have no clue on what date to enter. I am quite new at this, and am hoping one of you experienced research's out there maybe able to advise or steer me in the right direction. I think he was a land owner, but this is as much as I know. I would appreciate anyone who can help...
Thanks in advance
Hugh