[4qd-bannvalley] Farrintemple Glebe,Garvagh weddings and birth help - c1850

--0-1692487436-1181704229=:17074

Hi Barbara

Thanks so much for this link and info. Very helpful
Regards
Hugh

Barbara Braswell <barb_braswell20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hugh,

I checked out this site which is very useful for
giving clues.  To get further information you have to
order the church or civil record from them.

https://www.irishgenealogy.ie/

I found they were married in 1859.

Barbara Braswell
Colorful Colorado