[4qd-bannvalley] Griffith's Valuation Map - Errigal Parish, Garvagh, Published 1859.

--0-1747898261-1182885423=:95912

Hi out there

  I have just received back a report that list some of my ancestors in the Griffith's valuation. I also have the "No. and Letters of Reference to Map" info.... I just do not have the map nor do I know how I can obtain a copy of this map. I would like to cross reference the numbers to get a location on the map.

  Any help & guidance will be very much appreciated
  Thanks
  Hugh