[4qd-bannvalley] Tamlaght O'Crilly Church of Ireland marriages

Hi William,

Thanks so much for adding these records to the BV
site!  We appreciate all the help those of you in
Ireland give to the rest of us.  It really can never
be emphasized enough!

Barbara Braswell

--- William Scott <billy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>