[4qd-bannvalley] Rev Robert Torrens

Just a tit-bit:

To those with an interest in the first minister of Churchtown Presbyterian
Church, you may or may not know that he was buried in the graveyard of this
same church, although this is not one of the headstones listed on the site
records.

There was a fierce storm last winter which blew over and broke the
headstone, which I saw just before Christmas. I was in conversation with
the
sexton and asked about the damage. He assured me that the stone would be
repaired and reerected shortly, at that time. Unfortunately, I did not note
the headstone details as it was pouring rain at the time. It possibly gives
his date of burial.

William Scott

--
Richard Torrens  - R.Torrens@xxxxxxx