[4qd-bannvalley] John Stewart

Bob,

I do have more.  If your John Stewart was the son of
Arthur it makes more sense to me - than Joseph.  I
have the family of Arthur Stewart and Charlotte
McConnell fairly well documented from various sources.
 I can give you the details later but briefly I have
as their children:

Alicia Stewart - b. Mar 26, 1864
Unknown Stewart - b. Dec. 13, 1865 (prob JOHN)
Sarah Stewart - 1868
Elizabeth Stewart - April 30, 1868
Arthur Alexander Stewart - 1869
Elizabeth Stewart - Sept 25, 1870
Charlotte Stewart - June 8, 1874

According to a site on the internet (Irishgenealogy)
which I haven't followed up on - Arthur(b. Mar 1844)
and Charlotte(~1836-Aug 6, 1880) were married in 1863.
 I believe his father was Arthur Stewart of Drumard
(if I ordered the record could be sure) and mother was
Jane Wray who were married on Nov 16, 1825 in 1st
Kilrea.  If this part is correct then Jane Wray's
mother was a Kitty Workman.

I also have that William Stewart, filed for his old
age pension and said Arthur Stewart and Jane Wray were
his parents.  He was born in 1840.

I have a tad bit more on John's siblings.   Do you
have any of this?

Barbara