[4qd-bannvalley] re-Quigg

Judith-

There IS a Henry Quigg in Bovagh, Aghadowey Parish.

#22  6 males and 2 females recorded - all Established
Church.

There may be other Henry Quiggs - I only have a few
records for that parish.

I also find in Caheney #20 , Aghadowey Parish an
Alexander Quigg with 2 males 3 females - 3 were
Established Church and 2 were Presbyterians.

I also find a Widow Quigg # 32 in Caheney with 1 male
2 females - all 3 Roman Catholic.

AND living next to Widow Quigg in #33 a Robert Quigg
with 2 males 3 females - all five Roman Catholic

Hope this helps somewhat.

Barbara