[4qd-bannvalley] Help/suggestions to find a lost Aunt and Cousin (McAllister) possibly in the Bann Valley area

--0-229621941-1184006627=:28449

Hi All

  Here is the deal and very sad story. My Uncle William Orr McAllister b1939 Paisley, Scotland married my Aunt Joyce Quinn from perhaps the Kilrea area in 1961 in Gloucester Eng. They then had my cousin Vivien March 17Th 1962. My Uncle Billy then died March 31st, 1962.....God bless him.
  Joyce then moved back to N.Ireland somewhere, and had Billy buried at St. Patricks Church, Kilrea. This is the last information our family has of my Aunt and cousin. I have been in touch with the Rev of this Church and she may be able to find the address of Joyce's last known address at the time Billy was buried...
  I have tried very hard to located either but with such limited information I am at a loss of ideas. Should anyone out there have any ideas that I may want to pursue for my dilemma, I would greatly appreciate them being shared.
  Thank you in advance
  Hugh W McAllister

--0-229621941-1184006627=:28449

<DIV>Hi All</DIV>  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>  <DIV>Here is the deal and very sad story. My Uncle William Orr McAllister b1939 Paisley, Scotland married my Aunt Joyce Quinn from perhaps the Kilrea area in 1961 in Gloucester Eng. They then had my cousin Vivien March 17Th 1962. My Uncle Billy then died March 31st, 1962.....God bless him. </DIV>  <DIV>Joyce then moved back to N.Ireland somewhere, and had Billy buried at St. Patricks Church, Kilrea. This is the last information our family has of my Aunt and cousin. I have been in touch with the Rev of this Church and she may be able to find the address of Joyce's last known address at the time Billy was buried...</DIV>  <DIV>I have tried very hard to located either but with such limited information I am at a loss of ideas. Should anyone out there have any ideas that I may want to pursue for my dilemma,&nbsp;I would greatly appreciate them being shared.</DIV>  <DIV>Thank you in advance</DIV>  <DIV>Hugh W McAllister</DIV>
--0-229621941-1184006627=:28449--