[4qd-bannvalley] New Lister Interests - McCaughey/McAughey/McAhy/M'Kaghy

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C7CDC9.9AF6BAD0

Hi Kevin,

The McCaughey name is very famous where I come from in NSW Australia. Sir
Samuel McCaughey was famous for sheep breeding here. His property at Yanco
NSW is  an Agricultural Boarding School .My ancestors Robert & Nancy
Mulholland from Eden, Tamlaght O"Crilley  came to Australia on the same ship
as Samuels brother in 1855 "The Europa". They worked on Samuels  land before
settling in my home town of Narrandera. When visiting Northern Ireland in
2004 we accidentally came across where he lived.

Vickie Mulholland