[4qd-bannvalley] Fleming / Hastings / Craig / Maxwell / Cassidy

A few mentions of FLEMING of Portrush in my files.
Happy to copy to interested list members. Contact me directly by email.

Photographs in "Portrush of Old" Desmond Stewart (1991)
Include:
Tommy Fleming (1954)
N. & S. Fleming (boys) Kelly Memorial School (1926). (This is were I studied
1952-1955.)
N. Fleming in staff photo of Thomas McCandless (1930) - also includes my 2nd
cousin Douglas Mann.
Council employees 1954 - includes Tommy Fleming
Group of Bazaar Street residents (no date) includes Tom Fleming, Mrs J
Fleming and Johnny Fleming.

In North-west sector of old burying ground at Ballywillan.

(Main Headstone - marked HALE)

In Loving Memory of JOHN FLEMING, died 26th June 1898, aged 80 Years; And of
his wife, ANN JANE, died 9th March 1901, aged 72 Years; Also, SAMUEL, infant
son of JAMES HALE, died 15th December 1900, Aged 11 weeks; and his son JOHN,
died 17th November 1918, Aged 26 Years. JAMES HALE, died 3rd April 1932,
Aged 74 Years; Also his beloved wife ANNE, died 14th April 1935; their son
JAMES, died 25th June 1952; their daughter MARY, died 10th Feb 1966;
Daughter ELIZABETH, died 29th September 1979

(Smaller stone,  flat on Grave)

In Loving Memory of JAMES A. TAYLOR, 1899 - 1982, and SARAH HALE TAYLOR,
1895 - 1983.

In Loving memory of Our Dear Father JOHN FLEMING, died 7th Nov. 1912, aged
66 Years; Also our dear brother, FREDERICK FLEMING, died 22nd Jan. 1928,
aged 28 Years; And his darling daughter MAY, died 14th March 1930, aged 6
Years.