[4qd-bannvalley] Faulkner/Faughinder/Falconer/Falkiner/etc

	>>I am interested in William John Falkiner who married Mary Ann
Gamble in Churchtown
Hello Christine
William John Faulkner's father was William Faulkner of Killygullib, Parish
of Tamlaght O' Crilly . Estimated born about 1800. William's wife was Mary
(Nancy?) Holmes.
William Johns dob was 13-9-1827
These family records are from 1st Kilrea and on the BV site.
There are also records of an Adam Faulkner approx same generation as
William, living in Killygullib, probably brothers. He is still there in the
Griffiths val. Records.

1831 census for Killygullib shows:
Number	Christian	Surname	No. Males	No. Females	No. Presb.
No. E.C.	No. R. Catholic
79		John		Faulkner	4		5
9
104		Edward	Faulkner	4		3		7

128		Alexander	Faulkner	2		6
8
129		William Jnr	Faulkner	3		2
6							1 servant
130		William Snr	Faulkner	2		1
4
131		Robert	Faulkner	5		4		9
1 servant
 (Seems Wm Jnr is father of William John in your records)
Sorry I can't help with the more recent individuals, but since you know
their whereabouts,it should be relatively easy to find something. Have you
checked the 1901 census or even 1911 which is also available? You might also
try the internet for the lists of men and women signing the Ulster Covenant
in 1912 - online search at
http://www.proni.gov.uk/ulstercovenantsearch/
The churches most likely are Garvagh 1st and 2nd, Kilrea 1st and 2nd,
Boveedy Pres

William Scott