[4qd-bannvalley] Morrell

Sarah Morrell married Richard Hamilton of Ballymoney; he was dead by 1812
when his fifth son William Orr Hamilton entered King's Inns, Dublin
Linde L

From 4qd-bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Mon Oct  1 23:22:20 2007
From: 4qd-bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Kay & Greg)
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 11:22:20 +1300
Subject: [4qd-bannvalley] North Coast Ferries

Hello Simon and thanks for this. I have a Reid family of Londonderry, who
sailed to New Zealand in the 1870's from Glasgow and the link you have given
throws some new light on how this family got from Ireland to Scotland. I
will need some time to go through the whole book but it is a very good
background to the life and times.

Regards Greg.