[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[4qd-bannvalley] Re: Church Records - mistakes?
- Subject: [4qd-bannvalley] Re: Church Records - mistakes?
- From: 4qd-bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richard Torrens (Genealogy))
- Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:13:47 +0000 (GMT)
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <380-2200710223174422516@M2W020.mail2web.com> <4f37ebd722R.Torrens@4qd.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4f387c1c3eR.Torrens@4qd.org> <email@example.com>
In article <009e01c818db$dad73320$0e01a8c0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Boyd Gray <boydgray26@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ballylintagh old graveyard is, as I said, in the wee hamlet of
> Ballylintagh, on the B207 between Macosquin and Kilrea, at Grid Ref
> 851252 just before the turn off from the B207 up the minor road to
> Dromore. The church has been pulled down.
Paraphrased on the new site:
This is indeed an object lesson in how confusing things can be, and how
easily wrong assumptions can be made.
There are 270 separate files in the church area.
> Btw, as I said in my last message, I am looking at St Guaire's Church of
> Ireland Parish Church, Aghadowey, and NOT as you said in your message,
> Aghadowey Presbyterian Church. We have enough confusion here without
> bringing a third church into the story!
Indeed. Help is needed in deconfusing me!
Richard Torrens - R.Torrens@xxxxxxx
Bann Valley Genealogy site: http://www.4qd.org/bann/
Torrens genealogy site: http://www.4qd.org/torrens/
Mailing lists: http://www.4qd.org/torrens/maillists.html