[4qd-bannvalley] Site errors

--0-1209171087-1193669047=:73929

This whole question really just emphasizes the importance of doing your own research and substantiating things you find on the internet. Of course, like me living in the U.S., it's not practical to come to the UK (at least, not in my immediate future, but hopefully someday!), and the info on this site is the next best resource we have. I, for one, have found much more about my Semple ancestors on this site than I ever would have otherwise. But to really do it right you need to track down the source information yourself when possible.
  That being said, I really appreciate Lavonne's earlier work and your work, Richard, in maintaining the site. Looking forward to the new site...good luck with your move!
  Troy Semple