Re: [Bann Valley] EPPI

Hi Barbara

Thanks for posting that link.

I found a reference to my family just by using the ADVANCED SEARCH option and putting in the parish name and family surname. Printing the material was more tedious but by using the printable page option, and then copying the text and pasting it into a word processing file, I was able to print the full text.
It was an excellent resource!

Another English record that has useful BV data is the
Enhanced British Parliamentary Papers on Ireland
(EPPI).  It has quite a lot especially on the
occupants in glebes in the later returns of land to
the tenants.

http://www.eppi.ac.uk/eppi/digbib/ssearch

Barbara Braswell