Re: [Bann Valley] Bann Valley people in England Census

Thanks John for your suggestion re census entries. To follow on I'll repost a list I sent to the old list years ago of Kilrea born soldiers in the National Archives catalogue. I only selected Kilrea at that stage . It might be useful to someone.

Men born KILREA Co Londonderry served British Army c1796-1855

List compiled by Pauline O’Keeffe
Names extracted from http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/catalogue  For further information refer to the above link. Spelling of names  is as it appears in the records.

BARRYMAN,                James
BEGLEY, John