Re: [Bann Valley] Subscription help

Jo Ann,

Are you having the same problem as I?  Any Bann Valley messages I get come through my Suspect email folder on Earthlink, unlesss I add each one of them individually to my email list.

bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx is in my mail address book, but earthlink always sees sender as the sending individual, and rejects it to the suspect folder unless that individual email address is in my address book.

If other earthlink users are having this problem and share that info with us, perhaps Richard can do something about it, or can help us figure this out.   Maybe we will have to stop using earthlink.

Thanks.

Bill