Re: [Bann Valley] Westbrooke Terrace

Barbara
As far as I know, Westbrooke Terrace is near the railway station of
Coleraine, at the northern end of Union Street, Coleraine. There used to
be a hotel (maybe it is still there?) at the junction of Union Street and
Railway Street called, "The Westbrook Hotel", so I figure the Terrace is
nearby.
I hope this may be of help to you.