[Bann Valley] Henry in Bann Valley

Hello, List,  I'm enjoying the correspondence.

Is there anyone on the list that actually lives in the Bann Valley?

DNA has proven the area as the likely location of my husband's Henry family, who were in the American Colonies by the mid-1700's.

I am one of the administrators of the Henry DNA Project and we are interested in connecting with Henry families in the area with the goal of finding participants interested in being sponsored for a DNA test.  Because Y-DNA is passed from father to son through many generations,  participants must be male's named Henry, with a direct line of Henry ancestry.

I would appreciate any assistance with making connections to Ulster Henry families.

Judy Henry
Porter, Texas
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~henrydna