[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Bann Valley] Bann Valley records
- To: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Bann Valley] Bann Valley records
- From: K Ray <flaraysun@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 14:24:22 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=3fM9HyisCb1GRJsLtTp7Hb6nuYZwZ3+NjUw0noZHCFnrdlZvfgCOLFdyDOLYqWpTNxFFt5iwTewkB9uC6W3CSkU0ORGbBdEamL56tJZpc5NC41ieE4Vlaj1BByouDBiAMuu6UmPkFKO/VE5xQRL7yybSvF5TmxQTVzSqcShwCnw=;
- Envelope-to: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <003901c8b6cb$458d3ec0$1001a8c0@mum>
- Reply-to: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am very new to this site. I have been searching for relatives in the townland of Ballydonnelly (Rasharkin parish). Does anyone know of this townland? Also, I am interested to know what Presbyterian churchs may be close to this townland that would have been in existence back in the late 1880's.
Appreciate any help that someone would offer.
B Young <jb.young@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone have any photocopies of any records entries for the 2nd Presbyterian church, Garvagh ?
Or is there anyone living near or going to PRONI, who could get them for me?
I am willing to transcribe them for the website if anyone can help me, but being in New Zealand, I
don't have access to them myself.
To unsubscribe send a mail to BannValley+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx