[Bann Valley] Church Records

When I am finished transcribing the Boveedy Baptisms I
will need someone to help me proof them!  I think I
will stop at 1865 for the time being.  A couple more
weeks -- maybe.  Anyone interested in helping contact
me.

I also have the film (somewhere) of the Maghera
Presbyterian Church records.  Is anyone interested in
those?  I would be glad to do them next.

That is all I have in the way of Church Records.  I
guess we will have to depend on those in Ireland to
help with the rest.

Barbara Braswell
Fort Collins, Colorado