Re: [Bann Valley] Genetic Genealogy through DNA Testing

Thank you, Derek, I would like to know how to join the North Antrim Interest List. Judy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Torrens" <sdtorrens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Bann Valley] Genetic Genealogy through DNA Testing

Jim, I live about 5 Miles from Kilraghts and there are many people with the Surname Hanna still in that area, There is also many Kerrs in the whole North Antrim area. Im in a North Antrim Local Interest Email List (Nalil) that covers the Kilraghts area , If you want I can send you details on how to join.

Best Wishes,

Derek.

sdtorrens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

James E. Kerr wrote:
Judy,

I am unable to assist you with your pursuit of the Henry family. However since you seem to have some access to Kilraughts Presbyterian Church, I am looking for William Kerr c1835 and Jean Hanna c1835 who by family legend are my greatgrand parents and the parents of Christopher Kerr who married Ann McVicar 27july1886 in Clough Presbyterian Church. Christopher and Ann were members of Kilraughts Presbyterian Church and are buried in their burial ground. If you have acces to Kilraughts records I would appreiate you any data you might find on William Kerr and Jean Hanna. Thanks for reading and any effort you might expend.

Jim Kerr
Quarryville, Pennsyvania
List rules and FAQs: http://www.torrens.org.uk/Lists/3_rules.html