[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Bann Valley] Address and pastor of Rasharkin Presbyterian
- To: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: [Bann Valley] Address and pastor of Rasharkin Presbyterian
- From: K Ray <flaraysun@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 16:01:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=Fwirj+9pyr4SBhv0RmEdbV45oaU28dycD2tKh8lkrcuUD73XSZg4DAu+smTv8EBajwFO7NdrLTcvWJEFKxZyMK+uSPfja+LYQWk9LWHtlI8urb7Ox+ydHmqAcEMoy4h3SldO+JDLD8jKmv6xcl/eCv/gb9qGGB9xoQ1KJRbON4I=;
- Envelope-to: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
First, thank you very much for the information, address etc.. this is very helpful.
I really do not know that this church has any sort of records, I am just searching for relatives. This church happens to be the closest Presbyterian church to where my relatives lived. Is the Coleraine branch a government office? Do you know if this office has some sort of census or other tracking mechanism to find persons from the late 1880's?
I surely do not mind sending some donation to the Rev Simms, I just don't know if my relatives were part of that church. With a church such as this, are there secretaries, clerks or some other administrative person that provides support to the minister?
Again, appreciate your help.
Courtesy of Google, a very handy wee genealogy tool:
Rev. James Craig Simms
27 Moneyleck Road
Tel: 028 2957 1665
See for yourself:
Ringing from America, which I would guess you were (Ken Ray from Florida?),
then you should drop the first zero in the phone number and preface it with
We would call him a minister here rather than pastor, and if you want him to
search records a wee donation to the church roof restoration fund wouldn't
go amiss as these are exceptionally busy men. In fact, you would be better
checking the Coleraine branch NIFHS microfilms in Coleraine, if you could
find someone locally to do it for you. I would, as it's an easy one, if I
didn't live 50 miles away. Btw, how do you know there WERE Commumicants
To unsubscribe send a mail to BannValley+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
List rules and FAQs: http://www.torrens.org.uk/Lists/3_rules.html