From: Norman Parkes [mailto:Norman.Parkes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 1:45 AM
To: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Bann Valley] BRADSHAW Family

Hi Betty - greetings from Bangor, Co Down.

Is it possible that "Kigar Parish" could be Kilcar Parish in south-west
Donegal?

I have not found the name BRADSHAW in any of my south-west Donegal name
lists or files. But, most of the data that I have for there is pre-1900.

Regards
Norman
(MANN and CHESTNUT of North Antrim)